I found this on Boho Girl's blog and I had to repost... it's such a neat idea! For me, it's an interesting task to create a self-portrait out of someone else's photographs. And the end result is something that is somewhat surprising, but each square called out to me in a different way... reminding me how multi-faceted we all are as individuals.
(Please click on this to see the large version!)
1. DeAnn-10F, 2. all we are saying.. is .., 3. Breathtaking coastline of Wales, 4. Beautiful old lady from Darap(Sikkim) village, 5. What is it, Justin? What have I done?, 6. Pimm's Cups Rock from Napoleon House, 7. zero gravity, 8. day 58: creme brulee, 9. The photographer, 10. When you're lost in the rain ..., 11. Damrak - Amsterdam, 12. Just pick one
Here's how you make your own:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose an image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10.What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.
If you create a mosaic of your own, please leave a link in the comments. I want to see what yours looks like! :)